[Classiccity-pm] MEETING-P?

Mark Hazen markh at markh.com
Tue Jan 13 09:26:24 CST 2004

Wow, never thought I'd see Jerk City emulated in a meeting request...
*grin*

I've been told I need to talk about template toolkit, and I really plan
to, I just need to install it again and refresh my brane... so I'll
volunteer *two* talks, not just one...  I'll also do a mid-level talk on
data structures in Perl, some basic tips and tricks for people who are
either newer to the language, or newer to data strcture concepts... sound
like a plan?

> T RANDS HOW ABOUT SCHEDULING A MEETING HUGLAHLUHGALUHGA OK NOT THAT
> KIND OF MEETING

-mh.
----
   . _+m"m+_"+_    Mark Hazen
 d' Jp     qh qh
Jp  O       O  O
Yb  Yb     dY dY
 O   "Y5m2Y"  "  even the mightiest wave starts out as a ripple.
  "Y_            why make waves when it's easier to nurture ripples?