[Classiccity-pm] Let's discuss when to meet next

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Sun Sep 7 22:38:39 CDT 2003

  We talked at our last meeting about when to meet.  The general
  concensus as I remember it was to meet monthly on a Thursday, but
  not the last Thursday of the month.  At least one person has
  expressed a desire to have meetings earlier and as I recall the
  folks present at the first meeting agreed that meeting as early as
  6:30 would be ok.

  Keeping all that in mind I suggest we try to meet on Thursday Sep. 18th
  at 6:30.   I will have to check to see when we can get the meeting
  room at the library.  Please let me know if you would attend a
  meeting at that date and time.

  Also, please let me know if you can give a short talk.   So far the
  agenda is completely blank.

-Darrell