[Classiccity-pm] Setting the time and place for our next meeting

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Tue Oct 14 10:43:50 CDT 2003

   Unfortunately the Library's conference room is booked for this
   Thursday and also Thursday the 23rd. So our options as I see them are
   to meet on the 30th or find a different meeting place.  If you can
   secure a place for us to meet please let me know.  Network access
   and a projector would both be nice to have.   I've already had the
   Library pencil us in for the 30th, but I can call and cancel that
   if we decide to meet somewhere else.

-Darrell