[Classiccity-pm] Next meeting(?)

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Mon Oct 13 11:34:18 CDT 2003

#   I've been asked when the next meeting is.  How about this Thursday
#   at 6:30?

I motion to move the meeting day to wednesday, assuming that works for
everyone else.  Deanne and I are enrolled in a yoga class which,
incidentally, will last for the rest of this calendar year; it meets
on tues / thurs and prevents me from coming to the cc.pm meetings.

--

  Jonathan Daugherty
  http://www.cprogrammer.org

  "It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it."
                                                            -- Dilbert