[Classiccity-pm] Hello Perl Mongers!

Mark Hazen markh at markh.com
Fri Jul 25 10:41:53 CDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Darrell Golliher wrote:

I like the idea of a quiet, closed space as well, and off-campus is a good
idea in my book, too. Having net access would be nice for those of you
with notebooks, but I'm also wondering *if* having network access will bee
too much of a distraction for the group.

> at our first meeting provided you guys like the idea and some of you
> are also willing to give a 5 minutes talk.  Comments?

Sure, I'll give a couple too. I'll need to find some topics, but that
shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers-

-mh.
----
   . _+m"m+_"+_    Mark Hazen
 d' Jp     qh qh
Jp  O       O  O
Yb  Yb     dY dY
 O   "Y5m2Y"  "  even the mightiest wave starts out as a ripple.
  "Y_            why make waves when it's easier to nurture ripples?