[Classiccity-pm] December meeting info

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Wed Dec 3 15:25:15 CST 2003

  I called today and reserved the room at the library for the only
  Thursday available, December 18th.   I've also started a wiki node
  for the Fourth meeting.  Since we are such a small group at the
  moment, I would appreciate it if you would RSVP via the meeting wiki node.

  http://classiccity.pm.org/null?FourthMeeting

  Also, when I reserve the room they always ask if we will need to use
  the kitchen attached to that room. This time I said yes, thinking
  someone might volunteer to bring drinks and a snack.

-darrell