[Cincinnati-pm] September 23rd - cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Wed Sep 23 06:28:48 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to remind everyone that we're hosting Cinci.pm here at
Scenario Learning this evening. I will be giving a small presentation
on how we moved SafeSchools from our existing infrastructure to AWS.
A large portion of it will be describing what tools we use to isolate
our installation of perl and perl libraries to make sure we get a
consistent environment.

I hope to see everyone here tonight.