[Cincinnati-pm] December 2nd - cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Wed Dec 2 14:28:34 PST 2015

Good evening.

Since we don't have a presentation tonight, we've decided that we'll
just go hang out at The Pub at Rookwood, which isn't too far from
Scenario Learning.  We'll show up at The Pub around 6:30, so feel free
to go on over any time.  I will be leaving from Scenario Learning
around 7:00 for anyone that doesn't get the message or would prefer to
come straight here.  Scenario Learning will be picking up the tab.  I
will update the Meetup shortly with the new information, but the
address is:

The Pub Rookwood
2692 Madison Rd,
Cincinnati, OH 45209