[Cincinnati-pm] October 22nd - cinci.pm meeting for October

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Fri Oct 17 13:32:24 PDT 2014

Good afternoon everyone!

It's that time again for another cinci.pm.  This time, Online Rewards
has graciously opened their doors to us.  Henry VanStyn has agreed to
to talk about Moo, a trimmed down version of Moose that allows for an
easy upgrade path to Moose.  Food will be made available at 6:30pm and
at about 7 we'll start the presentation.  We'll also take a few
minutes to talk about upcoming talks and presenters.

Details!

  * Who: You!
  * What: Moo
  * When: 6:30pm, Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
  * Where: Online Rewards @ 441 Vine St #501

See you there.