[Cincinnati-pm] July Meeting of cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Thu Jul 3 14:45:20 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

It's been a while, but there is another cinci.pm scheduled.  Several of us
talked at YAPC::NA this year about starting again and thanks to some
healthy prodding, I will be scheduling regular meetings. We'll start with
Wed, July 23rd and we will discuss the next meeting at that time. However,
the plan is that there will another cinci.pm every 4 weeks.

As of right now, we don't have any planned talks, so we will be talking in
general about perl amongst ourselves.  If you have something you'd like to
talk about, let me know and we can accommodate a talk.

The details!

   - Who: Everyone even mildly interested in perl in Cinci
   - What: Socializing
   - When: Wednesday, July 23rd, 7:00pm
   - Where: Scenario Learning's new offices: 2135 Dana, ste 300

Mark your calendars and bring anyone that's interested along.  We will be
providing food for everyone that attends.

-Jon Gentle