[Cincinnati-pm] We're Hiring Perl Developers!

David Arnold david.arnold at online-rewards.com
Thu Nov 14 08:54:38 PST 2013

We have open positions at Online Rewards for Perl developers.  If you
have any questions or are interested, please email me
(david.arnold at online-rewards.com) directly.

Thanks for reading!

Perks

- Work with a close-knit small team
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Located in downtown Cincinnati
- Mac OS X and UNIX environment
- Company espresso machine
- Wear jeans!

Duties and Responsibilities

- Design, implement, and test end-to-end functionality of client projects
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our software platform
- Work with project managers to create estimates and realistic schedules
- Support existing programs by troubleshooting issues via our ticketing
system

Skills & Requirements

- Fluency in object oriented design and general clean coding practices
- Strengths in data modeling and report building
- An eye for usability and aesthetics of web applications
- Professional Perl experience is favored, but anyone eager to learn is
welcome!

About Online Rewards

Online Rewards is a highly versatile and powerful incentive and loyalty
marketing solutions provider. We are pioneering the next generation of
web-hosted reward and recognition management tools. Offering innovative
and exceptional incentive solutions since 2002, Online Rewards continues
to set the industry standard.

--
DAVID ARNOLD
Director of Software Development, Online Rewards