[PerlChina] Oh,perl6 comming

Jumping quzhengping at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:46:28 PST 2008

And what about Perl 6? Do you have a release date for this yet? Are
you able to talk about the most exciting/interesting new developments
with this?

Sure, It's Christmas Day — we just don't say which one. We've been
working on it 8 years now and we would like to think we are a lot
closer to the end than the beginning. We're certainly well into the
second 80 percent.

http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/270267/-z_programming_languages_perl?pp=4
--
Don't tell me how many enemies we have, but where they are!
(ADV:Perl -- It's like Java, only it lets you deliver on time and under budget.)