[PerlChina] visiting china

Steven Zhu stevenzyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:40:32 PDT 2008

想用perl通过lotus
notes发送邮件,但是不知道发送邮件用什么指令,网上查到vbscript是用sento,但是perl中不支持,不知道如何解决,请赐教,谢谢

use Win32::OLE;

my $Notes = Win32::OLE->new('Notes.NotesSession')or die "Cannot start Lotus
Notes Session object.\n";
my $Database = $Notes->GetDatabase("$server", "mail\$userid.nsf") or die
"Could not open database.\n";
#my $Database->OpenMail;
my $Doc = $Database->CreateDocument;

2008/3/31, purl lamp <lamp.purl at gmail.com>:

> welcome to visit us at shanghai, we have a lot of thing to share and
> some plan to discuss.
>
> maybe that will also kick start some interesting relationship between
> perl learners here. which make practical language really able to
> learn.
>
> 2008/3/29, cnhacktnt <cnhacktnt at gmail.com>:
> > hi Qiang,
> >
> >  Welcome back to China, I am in Shanghai, my cellphone: +86 1 3 5 6 4 2
> 0
> >  8 2 0 0
> >

> >  Qiang (James) Li wrote:
> >  > hi all,
> >  >
> >  > i am going to stay in china for few months and mainly be in beijing,
> >  > maybe shanghai.. would like to meet some of you in real person after
> >  > so many year :)
> >  >
> >  > drop me a line privately with your phone number and i will try to
> >  > reach you when i get there.
> >  >
> >  > Qiang
> >  > China-pm mailing list