[PerlChina] mp2 books is completed

Jeff Pang pangj at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 00:59:19 PDT 2007

Stas Bekman告知,mp2书写完了.

>I wanted to tell you that we have finished the mp2 book:
>http://modperl2book.org/

我有幸拿到原书(PDF),共400多页.粗略浏览了下,写的非常好,示例丰富.
不过perl.apache.org上的大部分MP2文档也是Stas Bekman写的,看那些文档也可了解个大概.

Stas希望能翻译成中文,可以免费发布.我当前可能没那么多时间做这个事,如果大家有兴趣,可以合作翻译下,每人翻译一部分.

(for english reader,

Stas Bekman told me that mp2 book has been finished.
>I wanted to tell you that we have finished the mp2 book:
>http://modperl2book.org/

Fortunately I got the original english book,which has more than 400 pages.
I checked it roughly,it's written very well with plenty of sample codes.
Most of mp2 documents on perl.apache.org were also written by Stas Bekman,so you could also check them the same.
Stas hope it to be translated into Chinese and get free released.But I don't have that much time.So if anyone has this interest,we can cooperate to do this translation work.
)

Jeff Pang - pangj at earthlink.net
http://home.arcor.de/jeffpang/