[PerlChina] mod_perl training ppt

Jeff Pang pangj at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 02:21:53 PDT 2006

Another thing is that the part book of "practical mod_perl" translated by me got realeased on Apache's site,see:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/books.html#Practical_mod_perl

Stas Bekman is working  for the mp2 book,maybe I would do some works for this book's Chinese version later.See:

http://www.onyxneon.com/