[PerlChina] about translation

angel flower angelflowercn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 07:04:37 PDT 2005

oh,I'll say sorry for having no close look at  perlchina's wiki
system.maybe I should put more attention on this system later.
ok,since somebody has been doing it,I'll pick up something others to
do.and,I hope that I can do something useful to perlchina.:-)

在 05-9-29,James.Q.L<shijialeee at yahoo.com> 写道:
> --- angel flower <angelflowercn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> > I want to translate the article of "Perl: grep, map and sort" to
> > Chinese,see it at:
> > anyone others have been doing this work?
>
> yes. zj_perl has finished the translation. here http://wiki.perlchina.org/main/show/函数介绍
> but it's waiting for others to do the review. You can take some time to review the translation.
> after that, you put the article in  业已归档的文章 .
>
> by the way, for detail how translation being done read here,
> http://wiki.perlchina.org/main/show/原创_审校_翻译者必读
>
> > btw: 兰花仙子祝各位假期快乐!:)
>
> hm. national holiday.. you guys/gals got 6 days ? good for you :)
>
> >   兰花仙子
> >   angelflowercn at gmail.com
>
> Qiang

> Yahoo! for Good
> Donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

  兰花仙子
  angelflowercn at gmail.com