[PerlChina] hello,all

angelflowercn@aim.com angelflowercn at aim.com
Sat Sep 10 22:15:53 PDT 2005

btw, itès better to speak chinese here :)

I'll say sorry for that.

I use two mailbox currently,one is @yahoo.com and another is @aim.cm.I
find both them can't support Chinese well.The messages written by
Chinese language will become unrecognized when they arrive the
receiver's mailbox.I don't like the mailbox of inland,and prefer to use
the American mailbox since I have studied there for more than 3 years.
I want to know which mailbox of overseas can support Chinese well.Can u
give me some advices? tks more.