[PerlChina] is anyone here free to help write a CGI program?

Jennifer Garner mlists.j at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:26:14 PST 2005

HI,Lists,

I meet someone a girl who studying in England.She need to submit her
schoolwork,which is a simple CGI shopcart program.She don't know how to
finish it,because the Perl course is not her major.She ask the help from
me,but I have no time to do that.Would anyone here who is free enough do it?
Certainly, it's a paid work.You can negotiate about the price with her.

If anyone is interested in it,you can give me messages as soon as
possible.thanks.

--
  兰花仙子