[Chicago-talk] parsing lines

Jay S me at heyjay.com
Tue Apr 23 06:17:34 PDT 2024

Hi, I'm looking for an easy script / one liner.

I cut-n-pasted a table inside PDF.
When I paste into excel it throws it all vertical

How can I easily take N lines, and throw them horizontally?
(note I need to do this 1000s of times, so I can't manually transpose in
excel)

Thank you mucho in advance

for example:

Company
Campaign
Name Member Type
Member
Status
Related
Record ID
Member First
Associated
Date
First Name Last Name Title Email Related
Record Owner City State/Province Country
(ACQUIRED)

turns into