[Chicago-talk] May Announcements - Speaker Needed, Moving Soon, New Wifi

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:14:55 PDT 2014

There should be a Meetup widget on the right side of the
http://chicago.pm.org website. Did that not show up? Or are you running
with javascript disabled?

Our Meetup is http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM now. The Windy City URL isn't
used anymore (though Meetup helpfully redirects people, for now).

I'll add a more prominent, and simple, meetup link to the header (but that
may not happen until we move away from our current static web generator).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com

On May 2, 2014, at 1:29 PM, "Eric Johnson (kablamo)" <chicago.pm at iijo.org>