[Chicago-talk] May Announcements - Speaker Needed, Moving Soon, New Wifi

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:05:00 PDT 2014

Coming up this month, we've got a project night / office hours on May
14 and a talk on May 22. RSVP on our Meetup though our website at
http://chicago.pm.com

We do not yet have a topic and/or a speaker for this month, so if
anyone wants to volunteer or has something they want to learn about,
let us know.

I've been hearing that my team at $dayjob is finally moving to the 135
LaSalle building around July. The new building is one block away from
the Monroe Blue Line stop. I'll get more details when I get a better
date (if I get a better date, this move has been a long time in the
works).

I also picked up a better wifi hotspot with support for 15 devices, so
we should have better Internet connectivity in our current building
(time will tell how well it will work in the new building).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com