[Chicago-talk] Next Meeting (Mar 27) - Topic Needed!

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:25:30 PDT 2014

At tonight's project night (perhaps better described as office hours), we had an excellent conversation about functional programming in Perl and it's applications. But, unfortunately we ran out of time to discuss the important bit:

We need a topic / speaker for our March meeting. If anyone has anything they'd like to hear about, or anything they'd like to speak about, reply to the list. Our talks usually last for about 45-60 minutes, and need only be tangentially related to Perl (web stuff, databases or APIs accessible through Perl, development practices, team-building exercises, programmer tools, and otherwise).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com