[Chicago-talk] A stranger arrives in town ...

Jim Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 11:03:28 PDT 2014

 Well, not really a stranger.  But I haven't been in Chicago since YAPC::NA::2008.

I have to travel to Chicago from NYC on business Monday and Tuesday of next week (Aug 25-26).  Actually arriving Sunday afternoon and leaving Wednesday afternoon.

I suspect that Monday evening will have to be reserved for "corporate team-building."  But if there's any chance of quaffing a few with Chicago Perlmongers on Tuesday, August 26, that would be great.

There may be a couple of other Perlmongers coming in for this business as well.

I realize from http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/184243292/ that you're already scheduled for a technical meetup on Thu Aug 28, but unfortunately I can't stick around for that.

I will be staying at the Hotel Chicago Downtown at 333 N. Dearborn St, so a downtown location would be nice.  Look forward to hanging out with one and all.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan
ny.pm
jkeenan at cpan.org