[Chicago-talk] Planning a Chicago Perl Workshop - Interested?

Paul Mantz pcmantz at mcpantz.org
Wed Jul 24 11:45:19 PDT 2013

Just FYI I work in TechNexus and we recently moved to the Chicago Lyric
Opera building. We are currently in an interim space while the buildout of
our ultimate destination is being finished.

I would not bet on being able to get any meeting space before November at
the earliest, and the final situation probably won't be known until the
beginning of 2014.

Paul Mantz
http://mcpantz.org