[Chicago-talk] Speakers needed for Lightning Talks

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:05:31 PDT 2013

Our next meeting will be Lightning Talks, 10-minute mini-presentations. We
can support 10-13 talks, and feel free to give more than one.

To help think of ideas, here's some that I've thought of:

* Git::ReleaseRepo
* Updating our website
* Subscribing to Perl News
* Changes in Beam::Wire
* Solarized
* Vim plugins
* Oh-My-Zsh

The idea is take one simple thing and introduce it. No need to get in too
much depth, unless it's a small enough topic to fit into 10 minutes.

Let me know what you want to speak about, and I'll put together a schedule.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com