[Chicago-talk] Poll: Move Project Nights to Another Day

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:53:21 PDT 2013

One last thing on the agenda: The Chicago Python Users Group has their meeting on the second thursday of the month, so, if possible, I'd like to move our Project Night to the second Wednesday. Alternatively, we could move to the 1st or 3rd Thursday. Thoughts?

In my ideal world, I'd be able to go to the Python meetup and the JavaScript meetup, as well as the Perl meetup. Moving our project nights should make that feasible.

I need to start recruiting Python and JavaScript programmers, so I need to start ingratiating myself with them. Infiltrating their culture. Studying their habits. That they may, in time, come to accept me as one of their own.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com