[Chicago-talk] Announcing the Brew City Mongers!

Steve Nolte iam at stevenolte.com
Thu Feb 14 07:58:23 PST 2013

Come join us at the new and improved Milwaukee Perl Mongers:  Brew City Mongers!

We want to rekindle the fire in the community for programming and help
each other learn new techniques, share problems that we can solve
together, or simply learn Perl from scratch.

The community is what makes Perl such a wonderful and fun language, so
help us build that momentum back up again by joining us for a very
social meetup.

Let us know you're coming by joining our Meetup group.  Laptops are
welcome and encouraged, and so are friends!

When:
February 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Where:
Corvisa Services Office
1610 N Second Street
Suite 101
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Free parking out front

Website:
http://www.meetup.com/Milwaukee-Perl-Mongers/

IRC:
Join us in #milwaukee-pm on irc.perl.org

Hope to see you there,
The Milwaukee Perl Mongers