[Chicago-talk] Open source meetup.com groups

Mike Schienle mgs at customvisuals.com
Fri Jun 1 08:09:45 PDT 2012

I just recently signed up for the ones below. My work hours have kept me away
from evening meetings for the last year, but that just changed so I should be
able to start attending meetings again.

Data Science Chicago - http://www.meetup.com/Data-Science-Chicago/
Chicago Big Data - http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Big-Data/
Chicago Data Visualization -