[Chicago-talk] meeting tomorrow

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:47:17 PST 2012

Indeed, I too would like to know. My guess is that we are meeting, but we
don't have a speaker lined up.

In that case, I could give an impromptu talk about my plotting library,
which is *very* close to reaching CPAN. Alternatively, I would really
appreciate if somebody could give an introduction to Moose, as it is
something that I've always wanted to learn but never taken the time.

Takers? Votes? Nominations?

David