[Chicago-talk] Test recursively in Makefile.PL

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:05:35 PDT 2012

And it seems this is still true:

https://metacpan.org/module/ExtUtils::MakeMaker#make-test

make test
MakeMaker checks for the existence of a file named test.pl in the
current directory and if it exists it execute the script with the
proper set of perl -I options.
MakeMaker also checks for any files matching glob("t/*.t"). It will
execute all matching files in alphabetical order via the Test::Harness
module with the -I switches set correctly.

Joel