[Chicago-talk] Ingy is in town Monday night

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:44:18 PDT 2011

Perl celebrity Ingy döt Net, creator or YAML and many other cool
things, is in town and would like to demonstrate his latest Acme-ist
creation, Pegex. You write the grammar once, and any language that
supports Pegex now parses your format. He showed this to me at an
Amsterdam.pm meeting a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know where the meeting will be, although I've asked a couple
of potential sponsors. Let's make the demonstration at 6:30pm-ish and
then a social thing after. If all other venues fail, we'll do it at
Monks Pub.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/