[Chicago-talk] LWP::UserAgent->get('https://....") invalid_request

Lee Aylward lee at laylward.com
Tue May 10 07:57:44 PDT 2011

On Tue, 10 May 2011 06:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
tiger peng <tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No problem to access http://www.yahoo.com, but for access Yahoo login
> page With proxy, it compain:  '_msg' => 'Bad Request',
> Without set proxy, it complain:  '_msg' => 'Protocol scheme \'https\'
> is not supported (Crypt::SSLeay not installed)',

Well that error seems pretty clear, install Crypt::SSLeay. You may also
want to look at your LWP version since there were some large changes in
the latest major release (6.) If you have version 6+ I think you'll
need to install LWP::Protocol::https to get https support.

Good luck,
--
Lee Aylward