[Chicago-talk] Net::SFTP and SSH protocol

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 07:47:37 PDT 2011

Test on another QA box(OpenSSH_3.7.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0.9.7c 30 Sep 2003) with debug turn on. The Perl script worked as expect without hanging. I do got same warning message when I run sftp manually on the QA box.

No warning message for run Putty's psftp ( with verbose message segment copied below).

Server version: SSH-2.0-someServer someServer
We claim version: SSH-2.0-PuTTY_Release_0.60
Using SSH protocol version 2

I am waiting for permission to do the debug on the Production Box.