[Chicago-talk] Net::SFTP and SSH protocol

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 07:04:53 PDT 2011

Hello all,

When making SFTP connection from Linux (OpenSSH_3.6.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0) to EFT server on Windows 2008 (with SSH protocol 2.0), I got warning message "Authenticated with partial success. While I can manually get files from the EFT server, but my Perl script (use Net::SFTP) hangs.

Do you know what cause the warning message? Is there any way to make the connection without the warning message or any way to have Net::SFTP ignore the warning message?

Thanks,
Tiger