[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Next month's meeting

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:22:59 PDT 2011

> If that was made explicit, it might give the best of both worlds.  Say 6-7
> is social, and 7 is talk, then I'd feel better hauling all the way into the
> city.

That doesn't work. The meeting might as well start at 7, which is what
the people who work in the city don't want. We're going to try it at 6
and see what happens. I'm not going to make a schedule for when we can
do what. The people who show up can decide how long they want to chat
and when they want to start other stuff.

It kinda sucks to say it, but if you aren't in the actual City of
Chicago, them's the breaks.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/