[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Next month's meeting

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:02:15 PDT 2011

> Sounds like if there's any hope of having people outside the city being
> there, times will have to be moved back.  As it is, a 6:00 start time is
> basically saying "Too bad" to the suburban folks.

Every time is saying "too bad" to some group. The people not working
in Chicago can't get there in time or the people who have to take
trains back to the 'burbs have to leave early. We're going to try 6pm
for a few meetings and see how people like it.

Last time, there was a bit of socializing and chatting at the start.
If someone gets there late, it's not a big deal.