[Chicago-talk] BARcamp Chicago 2011 - July 9th & 10th - Save the Date

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Thu Apr 21 08:08:03 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The sixth annual BARcamp Chicago "Unconference" will be held on July
9th & 10th at the community makerspace Pumping Station: One.  BARcamp
Chicago is a great place to learn new skills, network with the best of
Chicago's tech community and maybe even get a head start on founding
your own business.  But unlike regular conferences, at BARcamp it is
the attendees who hold the talks and run the activities.  If you are a
technology enthusiast and have a desire to teach or learn, BARcamp
Chicago is an event you will not want to miss.

Right now we are trying to get an idea of who is planning to attend
this year.  While registration is not required, if you are planning to
attend we would appreciate it if you sign up on our EventBrite:
http://barcampchicago.eventbrite.com/.

If you would like more information about BARcamp Chicago, our website
is http://www.barcampchicago.org/.  If you would like to provide
suggestions about what you want and don't want to see at this year's
BARcamp, please do so at http://barcampchicago.uservoice.com/.
Finally, if you are interested in helping plan BARcamp Chicago, please
sign up on our planning list here:
http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp-chicago/.

BARcamp is only possible by generous contributions from sponsors.  If
your company is interested in sponsoring BARcamp Chicago, please
e-mail Kevin at kharriss at barcampchicago.org.

Hope to see you there,
Joel Luellwitz