[Chicago-talk] perl GUI question

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Mar 23 05:37:57 PDT 2010

Shlomi,

Thanks again for your reply. I know it has not been maintained for a while, however, like perlmenu, upon which it is based, I suspect it is very mature and stable. Not sure if you had a chance to run the sample script I included, but it has such a fast and simple to scroll feel to it that I don't see in the more window-based GUIs such as wxperl and Tk.  I realize nonetheless that I may in fact have to go with one of them.  That possibly being the case does anyone know if wxperl has any particular advantages over perl/Tk?

Thanks,

Richard