[Chicago-talk] using Google visualization

Jay Strauss me at heyjay.com
Sat Jul 31 16:18:10 PDT 2010

Hi, I'm double posting (on luni), but since these lists only partially
overlap, I thought someone here might know (hopefully)

I'm struggling to use a line chart with Google visualization. Its very
possible I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing. I've been reading docs
and searching google but cant find why I can't get this to work.

I can get a basic example to work where the data table is populated by
javascript within the page.

http://luni.heyjay.com:55555/works.html

But I'd like the data to come from the server in the form of a CSV file
(I'll work on delivering a JSON string for later). Here is the CSV file:

http://luni.heyjay.com:55555/data.csv

and here is the page that's trying to render the graph using the CSV file:

http://luni.heyjay.com:55555/with_csv.html

All of the above links should work, I figured rather than post a bunch of
source code and make this email huge, you can just "view source" from the
link

Thanks
Jay