[Chicago-talk] Monks Tuesday January 26th?

Hal Wigoda hwigoda at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 24 22:35:08 PST 2010

There's a UniForum meeting in Wheaton.

Separating Yourself from the Crowd in a Tight Job Market

                             Mike Fralic

              Tuesday, January 26th, 2010, 7:00-9:00pm
Illinois Institute of Technology, Rice Campus, Wheaton, IL, Room 103

Abstract
--------
Are you unemployed, underemployed, not happily employed or worried
about keeping your job during these difficult economic times? Do you
need a job search/career transition plan in case you should lose your
job in the near future? Mike Fralic will be discussing his insights from
a sales and marketing perspective on how to get noticed.  This includes
what and how you should showcase preparing the resume, conducting the
interview and follow up.

Speaker Bio
-----------
Mike Fralic's 26 year professional career includes being an officer in
the United States Marine Corps, and a variety of sales and marketing
positions including his most recent position as VP Sales & Marketing of
Lyons Workspace of Montgomery, IL.

Getting There
-------------
The next meeting of UniForum Chicago will be from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at the Illinois Institute of Technology
Rice campus.  The address of the meeting facility is:

        IIT's Rice Campus
        Room 103
        201 East Loop Road,
        Wheaton, Illinois 60187

Take I-88 west to the Naperville Road exit (Note: this exit was recently
reconfigured).  Turn right at the stoplight from the exit ramp going North
on Freedom Drive.  Turn right again at the next stoplight (which is only a
few hundred feet away) going East on Warrenville Road.  Move immediately
into the left lane and turn left (North) at the next stoplight, which
is Naperville Road.  Go North on Naperville Road to Butterfield/Rt. 56.
Turn right on Butterfield and proceed East to the next stoplight East
(East Loop Road).  Turn north onto East Loop Road (Big Bowl/Cozymel's
Restaurants and Phillip's 66 Gas Station on the corners); the campus
will be on your right about a block north of Butterfield Road.  Park in
the student parking lot behind the building.  Room 103 is the first
room inside the north entrance.

More detailed directions and maps are available at:

        http://www.rice.iit.edu/directions.html
        http://www.rice.iit.edu/floorplan.html

All UniForum Chicago general meetings are open to the public free of charge.

For additional information contact president at uniforum.chi.il.us, or visit
the UniForum Chicago web site at:
	http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/