[Chicago-talk] Jan. PS:1 Hackathon

Paul Mantz pcmantz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:39:55 PST 2010

Hey Guys,

Just a friendly reminder that Pumping Station: One, the Chicago
hackerspace, will hold our Quiet Riot Hackathon this Saturday (Jan.
23rd).

We hold two hackathons a month on the 3rd and 4th Saturdays of every
month. The first one is meant for louder work, such as small
construction. At the quiet riot hackathon, we'll be keeping the power
tools off so that people can concentrate on coding, and other
mind-intensive activities. So far, we've had a wide berth of projects,
from Perl and Python development to emacs modes to web design to
driver development.

Everyone's welcome to come to both. They both start at 8pm, and will
go on as long as the Red Bull floweth.

Pumping Station: One is located at 3354 N. Elston, Chicago, IL. If the
door is locked, ring the bell.

See http://pumpingstationone.org/ for more information about the
hackathons or the space.

Thanks,