[Chicago-talk] Capturing a perl scripts return value inprocmail?

richard at rushlogistics.com richard at rushlogistics.com
Fri Dec 24 10:05:00 PST 2010

Andy,

Thanks very much for your reply? I really appreciate especially since it's more a procmail question than a perl question. However if I may, could I clarify and ask if the return value is in $? how can I test it's value?

I want to do:

If return value equals 1
    Do this
Else
    Do something else

Thanks again and please pardon me all for asking a question that is only tangentialy related to perl. I promise if I figure it out I'll go back to baking cookies with my family.

Watch our 3 minute movie: http://www.rushlogistics.com/movie