[Chicago-talk] pass a scalar from procmail to perl?

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Tue Dec 21 15:48:06 PST 2010

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, richard at rushlogistics.com wrote:

> Mike to the rescue! That worked like a charm. Thank you very much. If
> I ever make it to PM meeting I seriously owe you a beer.

You're welcome!  And I guess this raises the question of when we will
have the next PM meeting.  (Next week, or January?)  And the questions
about PM meetings in general.  In 2011, is anyone interested in giving a
talk?  Does anyone here even have a place downtown where a talk could be
given?

- Mike.