[Chicago-talk] Devel::Cover question

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Aug 6 06:06:57 PDT 2010

On Friday 06 August 2010 05:17:26 Elliot Shank wrote:
> On 8/5/10 3:33 PM, Shawn Carroll wrote:
> > I'm having a problem where if I run my tests w/o Devel::Cover they
> > work, but fail w/ Devel::Cover.  Basic searching didn't find anything
> > on the subject.  I figured I'd ask here before I dove deep into
> > understanding this.
> You wouldn't happen to be using Moose constraints, would you?  Or
> "complicated" regexes?  There was a new release yesterday/today that dealt
> with that.

I recall Devel::Cover failing on one of my Moose-based codebases. See:

http://search.cpan.org/~flora/ told me he knew what the problam was, and just
didn't get a round to fixing it.

	Shlomi Fish

Funny Anti-Terrorism Story - http://shlom.in/enemy

God considered inflicting XSLT as the tenth plague of Egypt, but then
decided against it because he thought it would be too evil.