[Chicago-talk] Chicago-talk Digest, Vol 81, Issue 3

Brad Doty bdoty at eqtc.com
Tue Apr 6 13:05:22 PDT 2010

Anthony,

The website looked old and moldy 5 years ago.  I thought the group had
died when I came back this winter and went to the Members area.

Congratulations on finding the active interface to ChicagoPM.  People
are pretty helpful here.

b->{Rad}  (how's that for a funky Perl name?)

P.S.  How's this to liven up the group?  A funky Perl name contest

For instance I could go by
bRad or b.Rad or the above    OR
try to be more like brian d foy:   s bradley doty
OR, ala chromatic, my boys might call me
aromatic
Although I think I'd prefer
harmonic

I remember Kent fancies Char-grill.  Anybody else have a funky name?

Brad