[Chicago-talk] Create PDF Recommendation

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Wed Sep 30 18:05:49 PDT 2009

Jim,

I have used a combination of these two tools to format mainframe print
output into pdfs:
psf by Tony Field
and ps2pdf

psf was a good choice for us because it has options to tell it how
many columns and lines to put on each page and whether to output
landscape of portrait.  psf only outputs .ps, hence the need for
ps2pdf to format it as a .pdf.

This this page for links to those two tools:
http://replatformtech.com/Services/Downloads/Downloads.html

be aware that if you google for psf you will likely find a different
sw package, so follow the link off the above page.

--
Michael Potter