[Chicago-talk] jobs at optiver...

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Mon Oct 12 13:16:39 PDT 2009

Hi Matt, I'd like to hear a bit about how Optiver uses Perl to support their
cutting edge high-frequency trading operations that I read about in the New
York Times. If we get a context and some specifics for how Perl is used, it
would be interesting to those not actively seeking a job as well as those
that might be.
I gave a talk at a previous meeting where I talked about our company and
software and at the end suggested anyone interested should contact me. I
did/tried to spend most of the time on the broader technology challenges and
how Perl helps us.