[Chicago-talk] libsecondlife + perl?

Alan Mead amead at alanmead.org
Tue Mar 24 07:15:52 PDT 2009

I'm trying to make virtual confederates (i.e., bots) for a research
study being conducted in Second Life.  All the libsl stuff seems to be
written in C#, so I could learn mono but I'd really, really prefer to
use Perl (e.g., Rivescript seems superior to AIML in many ways).
However, Google and I cannot find any Perl "bindings" for libsl...   Is
it not possible to call a C# library from Perl?

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Institute of Psychology
Scientific Adviser, Center for Research and Service
Illinois Institute of Technology
3101 South Dearborn, 2nd floor
Chicago IL 60616

Skype: alandmead
+312.567.5933 (Campus)
+815.588.3846 (Home Office)
+312.567.3493 (Fax)

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
 -- Henry James