[Chicago-talk] Getting quotes from the CBOE

imran javaid imranjj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:05:30 PDT 2009

Putting something on the web does not automatically make it public domain.
If all you want is basic data (not quotes), check out
http://www.theocc.com/onn/issues/search_issues.jsp
it isn't intuitive for scrapping, but can be done, e.g.
http://www.theocc.com/cgi-bin/series_search.pl?search=MSQ&type=O
I don't know how much they charge for signing up to get the data via an SFTP
account. There is a link on the first page for that.
-imran