[Chicago-talk] Testing a module installation

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:16:20 PST 2009

Well, you probably already have additional modules in your existing
Perl library, so you will need to install a fresh perl anyway.  Once
that is done you could either:

1. Tar up directory, perform module install, test, erase, untar
2. LVM supports snapshots.  Instead of restoring the entire VM, just
rollback to the previous snapshot.